General School Rules
The academic year of the School commences from April and is divided into two working terms as shown below:
– First Term
– Second Term
First Term Examination is held in Oct. /Nov. and the Annual Promotion examination is conducted in March. Four to five monthly tests are also held during each academic year.
Classes Nursery to IV (Girls) 6.30 A.M to 11.40 P.M
Classes Nursery to IV (Boys) 12.30 A.M to 4.30 P.M
Classes V to XII (Boys and Girls) 6.30 A.M to 11.40 P.M
Ramadan Hours 9.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Summer Vacation Office Hours 8.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
The Students of KG/Nursery, if not picked at their leaving time, are kept in the classrooms under the supervision of the concerned Class Teacher up to the closure of school.
General School Rule
1. The School reserves all the authority to fine, punish or ask a student to leave the School if at any time it is felt that the student’s stay in school is not in the interest of other students or the institution. Such a decision is taken on the recommendation of the Discipline Committee, Wing Head and Vice Principal concerned. The decision of the Principal is final and cannot be challenged. The School gates are closed at 6.45 a.m. After that no student is allowed to enter the school.
2. Students must strictly adhere to punctuality. Late comers are liable to be punished. Those who remain absent from the School without permission for 10 days or more, will be struck off the school roll. For absence without leave a fine of SR.1/- per day is imposed.
3. Parents or visitors are not allowed to meet or contact any student without the prior permission of the Headmaster/Headmistress concerned during school hours.
4. Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases will not be permitted to attend classes or to take exams.
5. Parents are expected to see that their children turn up properly and do their home work regularly.
6. If a student damages the school property willfully or mischievously, he/she will be required to pay the damages in addition to any punishment awarded by the Wing Head/Principal.
7. Students are not permitted to keep in their possession cellular phones, audio/video cassettes, video games, storage media, media players, cameras/gadgets, large amount of money or valuables or any other item, not required essentially in the classroom while in the school otherwise things will be captured.
8. The students coming late or not in proper uniform/hair cut (Boys) are not allowed to attend the classes.
9. The tuition fee must be paid in advance regularly whether the student is attending classes or availing approved leave or is absent.
10. Offering the Dhohar Prayer is compulsory for all Muslim students in the school.
11. All the students are expected to speak English in the school.
12. No student can leave the school premises during school hours without written permission of the Wing Head concerned.
13. In case of an accident or any physical mishap during school hours, all efforts are made to contact the parents and the best available first aid is provided by the school but no claim for any compensation whatsoever shall be entertained.
Safety and Security of the students
For the sake of safety and security of the students, they are instructed to stay inside of the school. They are not allowed to wait for transport outside the boundaries of the school after the school timings, particularly the students of all the Girls Wing, KG and Primary Boys Wing. The parents are also kindly requested to pick their children from the gates of the respective wings. The school is not responsible for any mishap or incident that takes place outside the boundaries of the school.